Term Of Use
Opportunities and user resumes.
When you register with aurapcb.com/jobs you will be asked to provide the company with certain information at time of registration it may be your mobile number
Contained in your registration application the company will not disclose to any third party your name address email address and contact information without your prior consent.
The Aura reserves the right to offer third party services and products to you based on the preferences that you identify in your registration and at any time thereafter. The offers may be from company side or from third parties.
Commencement Of Service
The service shall be deemed to have commenced from the date of commencement.
Hiring/placed through aurapcb.com is available only to individuals/companies who can legally binding contracts under applicable law
Specific Prohibited Uses
The job posting and resume database features of aurapcb.com we use only for lawful purposes by individuals seeking employment and career information and employers seeking employees.
- Post any resume or apply for any job on behalf of another party.
- Defer contact from an employer to any agent agency or other third parties.
- Send unsolicited mail or e-mails making unsolicited phone calls or send unsolicited promotions or advertising of products to a user of aurapcb.com.
- Delete or revise any material posted by any other person or company.
- Post or submit to any aurapcb.com site any incomplete false or inaccurate information which is not your own.
Subscription FeesThe applicable rate for subscription fees for the service provided shall be such as mentioned pricing tab as may be prescribed by the company from time to time. The subscription fee accrue from the date of commencement all individual users who access or make posting of information at Aurapcb.com for the purpose of seeking employment shall be exempted from the application of this clause.